Re: [ldm-users] queue size

Hey Patrick,

Good to see you back! To answer your question easily, let's take a look at
the College of DuPage's dish stats:

https://rtstats.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/rtstats/rtstats_summary_volume?noaaport3.cod.edu

As you can see, their max peak hourly was about 30 GB in one hour; their
average is around 20 GB/hr.

NOAAAport is a 120 mbsec feed now, and on December 1, 2021, as super-res
level 3 radar gets sent across, and during major events, you better believe
that number will bounce up further!

Gilbert