[ldm-users] 20151028: Pqact FILE writes with custom removal?

All,

re: how to efficiently scour LDM-created data products from disk

If one organizes one's data files into daily directories, the need to
'find' each file that should be scoured can be pared down to finding
which directories+contents need to be scoured.  This does not, however,
get around the fact that deleting large numbers of files
(e.g., millions for NEXRAD Level III files kept on disk for long
periods of time) is a _very_ costly endeavor.