Re: [ldm-users] user-stories for the LDM replacement

Well another me, too I guess.

Well, if panic is setting in over GEMPAK going away (or going to Java), the
double panic for this.  I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I can't imagine a
worst decision than replacing LDM.  Why must the computing world continually
change and upgrade for the sake of change and upgrade?

LDM is universally recognized as an incredibly stable and dependable program.
Can Unidata provide information on who is seeking a replacement for LDM?

Robert Mullenax
CSBF/NMSU

  • Search the ldm-users archives: