From: Nathan Parker <backyard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 9, 2014 10:57 PM
To: Tyle, Kevin R
Subject: Re: [gembud] Issue Compiling GEMPAK on OS X Mavericks

That worked! Got ntl loaded. Attempting to do the same on my other machine so I
can get it going there too.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

WeatherBug Backyard
by Earth Networks

This message (including any attachments) is a confidential and privileged
communication of Earth Networks, and intended only for the addressee. Any
unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this message (or any attachment)
is prohibited. If you are not the addressee or a person authorized to receive
messages for the addressee, you have received this message in error. In that
case, please delete this message and call us at 301-250-4000 so that we can
correct our records in order to avoid this mistake in the future. Thank you.