Re: [gembud] Issue Compiling GEMPAK on OS X Mavericks

Nathan:

I have experienced the same challenges with GEMPAK 7 on Mavericks - GEMPAK 6.10
installed just fine, but I have yet to successfully build GEMPAK 7.  Even some
of the 6.10 build seems funky, so I moved over to RHEL (6.5) and won't be
looking back.  Building GEMPAK 7 on it was smooth, quick and it performs
exceptionally well.  I highly recommend the $179 investment in a good OS to run
it.

-Matt