Re: [conduit] NAM and RAP data (for model initiation)

Greetings, Becky -- We would be interested in the full NAM 12km dataset (especially temperature
and moisture) being added to CONDUIT.

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Jim
On 9/11/2012 3:29 PM, Gerry Creager wrote:
Becky

Thanks for getting back to me. We are interested in the 12 km NAM and 13 km (130 grid) RAP data. If that's possible, it'd be a help. When I first asked on the LDM list, there was at least one other researcher interested in higher resolution NAM and RAP. Somehow, I don't think I'd be the only user.

Appreciate the help, and I fully understand about the delays for new systems and schedules.

Regards,
Gerry