[conduit] NAM and RAP data (for model initiation)

CONDUIT folk

We're working on a project and I'd configured a CONDUIT feed to acquire NAM
218 data. My plan was to kick off processing using a PQACT action when the
last of the needed data arrived. Problem: We get the surface fields, which
is not sufficient to initialize WRF. Of course, I can go download the data
from NCEP (in fact, that's what we're now doing) but I'm wondering: Am I
the only one looking for these data? Is there sufficient bandwidth to allow
carrying the full NAM 12 km dataset? What's the chances of getting NAM
(and, for that matter, RAP) added?

Thanks, Gerry
OU/CIMMS/NSSL
  • Search the conduit archives: