Re: NetCDF Workshop on Friday, 20 July 2007

Hi Donna,

> I'm looking forward to receiving a copy of the powerpoint presentations
> from the Friday workshop.
>
> Also, can you give me (or all of us on your email list) the URL to the
> PDF of the material you presented? I can't remember what that URL was
> though we used it all day Friday!

Everything is accessible from here:

  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/workshops/2007/

including the two PowerPoint presentations, which are linked from
sections 14 and 15:

  What NetCDF Developers Should Know About HDF5
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/workshops/2007/hdf5/

  Parallel netCDF
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/workshops/2007/pnetcdf/

We've also put a link to the workshop materials on the netCDF homepage
now, so that makes it even easier to find.

--Russ