[netCDF #LNL-451975]: Current application information needed for

> Dear Russell,
>

> I am writing to you on behalf of The LPS Group, an authorized vendor for
Hewlett Packard and Intel that is responsible for collecting and updating
application status information.

> HP is currently in the process of synching databases with Intel, and there is
a small discrepancy that I need some clarification on.

> We have information regarding "NetCDF" and its availability on Linux (with
the Itanium processor) specifically Red Hat EL 2.1. Is there a version/release
of NetCDF that currently supports this platform?

> Thank you for your help on this matter. Please feel free to contact me if you
have any questions.

> Best regards,
>
> Darian Stawitcke
> Project Coordinator
> The LPS Group
> 100 Marine Parkway, Suite 100
> Redwood City, CA 94065
> United States
> Tel: +1 (650) 591 3699
> Fax: +1 (650) 593 3095
> address@hidden
> www.theLPSgroup.com
>

> The LPS Group is an authorized representative for HP and Intel, responsible
for collecting and maintaining HP and Intel partner application status
information.

I believe netCDF will build out of the box on that platform, but if you want to
be sure, you should test it.

Information about the 3.6.2 tests can be found here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf/builds/3_6_2/

Good luck!

Ed

Ticket ID: LNL-451975