[netCDF #APS-657517]: Re: 20070725: Fortran 90 in digital Fortran

> Hi,
> I am referring to netcdf.
>
> Venkat S. Kolluru
> Surfacewater Modeling Group
> ERM Inc.
> 350 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 200
> Exton, PA 19341
> Tel 610-524-3654
> Fax 610-524-3566
> address@hidden
>

> Unidata Support <address@hidden>
> 07/25/2007 04:02 PM
>
> To:     address@hidden
> cc:     address@hidden
> Subject:        20070725: Fortran 90 in digital Fortran
>
> Vendat,
>
> re:
> >I am using fortran 90 in digital fortran. I wrote the code as per the
> >documents.
> >I am not sure which library to be used. I tried all the available ones. I
>
> >get unresolved external errors.
> >Can you please provide me some clue as which library to be used?
>
> Please let us know what Unidata package your inquiry is in reference to.
> Thanks in advance...
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom Yoksas
>
> >Thanks,
> >Venkat S. Kolluru
> >Surfacewater Modeling Group
> >ERM Inc.
> >350 Eagleview Boulevard, Suite 200
> >Exton, PA 19341
> >Tel 610-524-3654
> >Fax 610-524-3566
> >address@hidden

Howd Venkat!

Is this on a windows system?

Did you get any netCDF binary or code distribution from the Unidata web site?
If so, which version did you get? And what did you do from there?

Thanks,

Ed

Ticket ID: APS-657517
Department: Support netCDF