[netCDF #GUD-694571]: problem: build 64-bit netcdf lib using ifort and icc on MAC OS X

Hi,

This looks like a bug we have recently fixed, but it's not in a relelase yet.
You can either get our latest netcdf snapshot release from
  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/snapshot/netcdf-daily.tar.gz
or just make one change to your sources: in the nctest/driver.c program,
replace the line

  static char *testfiles[] = {"nonesuch", "nctest_classic.nc",

with:

  char *testfiles[] = {"nonesuch", "nctest_classic.nc",

(In other words, just remove the "static" declaration.)
Then run "make distclean" and start over with setting your environment
variables and running the "configure script".

--Russ

Ticket ID: GUD-694571
Department: Support netCDF