[galeon] netCDF Uncertainty conventions (netCDF-U)

Ben, all,

this is to inform that I have uploaded to the pending documents a candidate
Discussion Paper on the NetCDF Uncertainty Conventions (NetCDF-U) that we
discussed in Boulder, for your possible review.
I would like to (briefly) present it at the next TC Meeting in Bruxelles and to
propose a motion for the TC to accept it as an OGC Discussion Paper.

Your feedback is welcome.
Regards,
  Lorenzo Bigagli

---
Lorenzo Bigagli, Ph.D.
National Research Council of Italy
Institute of Methodologies for Environmental Analysis (CNR-IMAA)

a: Area della Ricerca di Potenza, Contrada Santa Loja
   Zona Industriale, I-85050 Tito Scalo (PZ), Italy
t: +39 0971 427221
f: +39 0971 427222
m: bigagli@xxxxxxxxxxx