Re: [galeon] [CF-NetCDF-1.0.swg] netCDF Uncertainty conventions (netCDF-U)

Pending documents where?

Thanks,

-Roy

On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:38 AM, Lorenzo Bigagli wrote:

> Ben, all,
>
> this is to inform that I have uploaded to the pending documents a candidate
> Discussion Paper on the NetCDF Uncertainty Conventions (NetCDF-U) that we
> discussed in Boulder, for your possible review.
> I would like to (briefly) present it at the next TC Meeting in Bruxelles and
> to propose a motion for the TC to accept it as an OGC Discussion Paper.
>
> Your feedback is welcome.
> Regards,
>  Lorenzo Bigagli
>

> ---
> Lorenzo Bigagli, Ph.D.
> National Research Council of Italy
> Institute of Methodologies for Environmental Analysis (CNR-IMAA)
>
> a: Area della Ricerca di Potenza, Contrada Santa Loja
>   Zona Industriale, I-85050 Tito Scalo (PZ), Italy
> t: +39 0971 427221
> f: +39 0971 427222
> m: bigagli@xxxxxxxxxxx

**********************
"The contents of this message do not reflect any position of the U.S.
Government or NOAA."
**********************
Roy Mendelssohn
Supervisory Operations Research Analyst