Re: [galeon] netCDF Uncertainty conventions (netCDF-U)

Hi Lorenzo,

It's great that you've created a discussion paper on the uncertainty
conventions.  It is indeed an important topic.

I will not be in Brussels for the TC there, so, if there is going to be a
CF-netCDF session, someone else will have to organize it.  Or you could
present the topic in MetOceans or Earth Systems DWG.

In any case, it is crucial that we move forward in this area.

Thanks.

-- Ben