[UDUNITS #XSU-810966]: udunits license is considered to be non-free

Justin,

I see that our support-email system made a mess of my carefully-constructed
list. Sigh. Thank you for your patience.

Please let your license team know that they can contact me directly by
including the ticket-identifier in the subject-line.

Curious that Fedora thinks the License is MIT-like.

> Dear Steve,
>
> you haven't been asked, but our license questions that the way you
> extended the license reflects you intentions. I CCed our license team,
> perhaps they can add their thoughts here.
>
> In addition I reported to Fedora as well [2], as they are shipping
> udunits2 as "MIT" licensed.
>
> Thanks for your help to clarify the situation,
> Justin

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: XSU-810966