[UDUNITS #WNQ-539551]: Very hard to use anything from unidata!

James,

Would you please send me the output of the command "uname -a".

Installation of the Expat package is a prerequisite for building the UDUNITS-2
package. Is there an Expat library (e.g., "/usr/lib64/libexpat.so") and
header-file (e.g. "/usr/include/expat.h") on the system?

> Hi,
> Amazing, so many times i had troubles with using the softwares from unidata.
>
> Now is another one:
>
> udunits-2.2.19
>

> configure: error: cannot find EXPAT function XML_StopParser
>
> So what does this mean? I followed EXACTLY the UDUNITS 2.2.19 Manual
>

> Have you guys be trained on the hardware platforms?
>
> Thanks,
> James

Regards,
Steve Emmerson