[UDUNITS #ZTJ-301961]: Fwd: udunits.inc needed for netcdf program

Bob,

To install the package on your system, I would use the following settings:

CPPFLAGS='-DNDEBUG -Df2cFortran'
CC=gcc
CFLAGS='-O'

(The "-Df2cFortran" is the key)

Before executing the configure(1), you may add these definitions to the file
CUSTOMIZE in the top-level source-directory or set them as environment
variables in the current environment.

If you want the perl(1) interface, then set the variable PERL to the pathname
of the perl(1) utility; otherwise, define that variable to be the empty string.

Ticket ID: ZTJ-301961
Department: Support UDUNITS