[UDUNITS #JFS-859278]: UDUNITS 1.10 or 1.12 issues

Ajay,

The symbol "utopen" is part of the Fortran interface of the UDUNITS-1 package.
It (or something with a similar name) should have been created when you built
the package.

What is the output of the command "nm -g
/local/tools/misc/udunits-2.2.19/lib/libudunits2.a | grep -i utopen" (note the
"-i" option)?

> I donât see utopen . What do I need to do to get that
>

> /local/tools/misc/udunits-2.2/lib/libudunits2.a: current ar archive
>
> # nm -g /local/tools/misc/udunits-2.2.19/lib/libudunits2.a | grep utInit
> 00000000000007c9 T utInit
>
> # nm -g /local/tools/misc/udunits-2.2.19/lib/libudunits2.a | grep utopen

Ticket ID: JFS-859278
Department: Support UDUNITS