[UDUNITS #PUE-560716]: Question regarding Udunits

Sophie,

The URL you have is stale. Instead, go to
<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/>, click on the latest version,
"2.2.14", and then click on "The Units Database".

Unfortunately, the XML format isn't very friendly to humans. Converting it to a
more human-readable format via XSLT is on my TODO list.

> I have a quick question regarding Udunits; I was wondering if you or your
> team can help me?
>
> I was wondering if there is a document that shows all the units that can
> be converted by Udunits, such as from "degree_Celsius" to "Kelvin"?
>
> I tried using the links under the page, but it seems that the links are
> not working?
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits-2-units.html
>
> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> Best regards,