[UDUNITS #GUY-144196]: installation

Gray,

> Full Name: Gray
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem:
>
> It appears in looking at the web site that this utility can only be
> installed on UNIX/Linux based computers. Can it installed/used on a
> Windows XP or Windows 7 computer?

The package was designed to be installed on a Unix system. With work, it could
probably be made to install on a Windows system. I've never tried to do that,
however.

An alternative would be to install the package on a Unix virtual machine on a
Windows system.

Ticket ID: GUY-144196
Department: Support UDUNITS