[UDUNITS #OSA-213676]: udunits-1.12.9 install in MAC OS X 10.6.2

Limin,

> This is Limin from Taiwan. I got the problem with udunits-1.12.9.
> please, help me~~
> Thank you very much.
>
> PS. the error message is attached.

I didn't see any error-messages in the file "make.log", so I don't know what
the problem is.

Did you remember to redirect both the standard output stream *and* the standard
error stream to the file "make.log" when you execute the command "make"?

> Limin Tsai
> --
> Open WebMail Project (http://openwebmail.org)

Ticket ID: OSA-213676