[UDUNITS #RMA-244527]: Fortran 95 Interface for UDUNITS-2 Package

Craig,

I haven't heard from you since my previous email.

Any luck in creating a Fortran interface to the UDUNITS-2 package?  I ask
because there's a fellow at NCAR who's interested in such an interface.

Ticket ID: RMA-244527
Department: Support UDUNITS