[Support #RTP-583073]: Help

Vijay,

> I am installing udunits-1.12.4 for ncview installition. While installing i
> got the following error msg. Kindly give me some suggestion to solve this
> problem. Herewith i am attaching the whole output file for ur kind view.
> gcc -o udunits -g -O2 udunits.o
> -L/root/WRF/ncview-1.93d.tar.gz_FILES/udunits-1.12.4/src/lib -ludunits
> -L/root/WRF/ncview-1.93d.tar.gz_FILES/udunits-1.12.4/src/port/misc -ludport
> /root/WRF/ncview-1.93d.tar.gz_FILES/udunits-1.12.4/src/lib/libudunits.a(utlib.o):
> In function `dectime':
> /root/WRF/ncview-1.93d.tar.gz_FILES/udunits-1.12.4/src/lib/utlib.c:432:
> undefined reference to `floor'

It looks like the C mathematics function floor(3) isn't in the default
C runtime library --- which is odd because the function sin(3) does
appear to be in that library.  Oh well.

You'll need to rebuild the package from scratch with the environment
variable LD_MATH set.  Try this:

1. Go to the top-level source-directory.

2. Execute the command "make distclean".

3. Set any environment variables as before.

4. Set the environment variable LD_MATH to reference the C math library.
for example:

    export LD_MATH -lm

5. Continue as before starting with executing the configure script.

Ticket ID: RTP-583073
Department: Support UDUNITS