[UDUNITS #PPR-301422]: Help,how to install install UDUNITS

Dear Liu Guangping,

> Dear,Dr Thank you for your help ! I have tried  preprocessing the
> file manually and found the errors as following:
> g77: -ludunits: linker input file unused because linking not done
> g77: -lnetcdf: linker input file unused because linking not done
> Please read the attachment. I can't deal with it. Thank you very much !

The error messages didn't make any sense so I decided to look at the
file "readgeneral.F".  The file has some mistakes. The corrected file
is attached as "readgeneral_steve1.F".

Please execute the following command on the attached file and tell
me how it worked:

f77 -v -o readgeneral -I/usr/local/src/udunits/include
-I/usr/local/src/netcdf/include readgeneral_steve1.F
-L/usr/local/src/udunits/lib -ludunits -L/usr/local/src/netcdf/lib -lnetcdf

The command should be on one line: there should be no newline within
the "-L/usr/local/src/udunits/lib" argument.  Also, you might have
to adjust the pathname arguments of the "-I" and "-L" options so
that the header-files and libraries are correctly located.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: PPR-301422
Department: Support UDUNITS