[UDUNITS #PPR-301422]: Help,how to install install UDUNITS

Dear Liu Guangping,

> I have installed a Linux O/S and the UDUNITS-2 package .But I can't find
> 'udunits.inc' and 'udunits.dat'.
> I have a FORTRAN 77 program that need those two files.
>
> When I installed the udunits-1.12.7 package ,I get an error saying.So ,I
> installed  the UDUNITS-2 package .
> However, I can't find 'udunits.inc' and 'udunits.dat'.Where? Have some files
> that can instead of them?

If your Fortran program includes the file "udunits.inc", then it uses
the UDUNITS-1 API and will not work with the UDUNITS-2 package.

Please send me the files "configure.log", "make.log", "test.log" and
"install.log", which are described in the file INSTALL in the top-level
source-directory of the UDUNITS (not UDUNITS-2) package.

> Thank you very much!  Thank you for your help! Hoping to hear from you soon.
> Wish best regards!
>
> Yours respectfully,
> Liu Guangping

> çææMSNèååéäççéïæéæéïåäçåï