[UDUNITS #ZYY-472715]: problem building udunits on opensuse 10.3

Sean,

> No go.  I can try to set LD_MATH, but I wouldn't know what to set it
> to since I routinely compile statistical packages, databases, and
> other scientific software without a problem.  Any other suggestions?

The file "config.log" contained the following:

configure:3582: checking for C const
configure:3607: c89 -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
c89: invalid option -- 2

The problem is that the CFLAGS environment variable contains the
string "-O2", which the compiler doesn't understand.  Change the
option to just "-O" and retry.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: ZYY-472715