[UDUNITS #XPL-147330]: udunits

James,

> The Dobson Unit is the most common unit for measuring ozone concentration.
>
> 1 Dobson Unit (DU) is defined to be 0.01 mm thickness at STP.
>
> 1 DU ~ 2.69E+20 molecules per square meter

I've added the unit "dobson" (symbol "DU") to the UDUNITS-2
package that I hope to release relatively soon.

If you want to add the unit to your existing UDUNITS package,
then I suggest using the following entries

dobson    P (2.69e20/6.022e23) mole/meter2
DU        S dobson

Ticket ID: XPL-147330
Department: Support UDUNITS