[UDUNITS #XZB-957825]: Udunits Make issue

Dear Caroline,

The following is the end of your "make.log" file:

    making `all' in directory /opt/udunits-1.12.4/src/lib

    make[1]: Entering directory `/opt/udunits-1.12.4/src/lib'
    ln -s ../port/misc/udalloc.c .
    ln -s ../port/misc/udalloc.h .
    /usr/bin/gcc -c -O -fno-builtin -I../port/misc -I../port/cfortran \
        -DUT_DEFAULT_PATH='"/opt/udunits-1.12.4/etc/udunits.dat"' -DNDEBUG
-Df2cFortran utlib.c
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/opt/udunits-1.12.4/src/lib'

There are no error-messages, so I can't determine the problem.
I suspect that the standard error stream was not redirected to
the "make.log" file.  Would you please execute the "make"
command again and ensure that both the standard output and
standard error streams are redirected to the "make.log" file.
Depending on your user-shell, one of the following commands
should work:

    Standard-shell syntax:

        make >make.log 2>&1

    Csh-like syntax:

        make >&! make.log

Then, please send me the new "make.log" file.

Ticket ID: XZB-957825
Department: Support UDUNITS