[UDUNITS #GJC-472649]: udunits compilation help

Mariusz,

> I am almost there. The tests went ok.
> I want to install udunits in my own space on PC
> and did that with --prefix=.
> Howevere after make install there is still
> problem with some permissions.
> Will I be able to do that without sysadm?

Do you want the perl extension module installed so that
you can use net netCDF-2 API from a perl script?  If
so, then you will need superuser privileges.  If not,
then rebuilt the package from scratch but with the
PERL environment variable set to the empty string.

Ticket ID: GJC-472649
Department: Support UDUNITS