[UDUNITS #NWU-852580]: Issue with the installation of Udunits.

Andres,

> Hello again, thanks for helping me the other day, i do the steps that you
> told me, but now there is another error  with Perl i think, i put you here
> the logs that you need.
>
> A.  The standard output of the command "uname -a".
>
> SunOS xica 5.10 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440
>
> B.  The file VERSION, which is in the top-level source directory.
>
> udunits-1.12.4.
>
> C.  The file "configure.log".

> F.  The file "make.log".

The "make.log" file that you sent doesn't have the output from a clean build.

Would you please do the following:

    1.  Go to the top-level source-directory.

    2.  Execute the command "make clean".

    3.  Execute the command "make".  Redirect both the standard outout and
standard
        error streams to the file "make.log".

    4.  Send me the new "make.log" file.

Regards,