Re: time conversion

Nilesh,

>Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:45:54 -0800
>From: address@hidden
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: time conversion

>     I have downloaded the unidata package. Can you send me a sample program to
> incorporate udunits into the fortran program to convert netcdf file to ascii.

I'm afraid I don't know of any "fortran program to convert netcdf file
to ascii".

The C program ncdump(1) prints a netCDF file in CDL format.  This program
is part of the netCDF package.  Are you referring to that?

If not and you need information on the netCDF and UDUNITS API-s, then
you should consult the following

    Documentation on the netCDF API:

        http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/netcdf/docs/

    Documentation on the UDUNITS API: