Re: problem building udunits

Don,

>Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 06:28:15 -0700
>From: Don Murray <address@hidden>
>To: Unidata Support <address@hidden>
>Subject: problem building udunits

> I tried building udunits on a Fedora Core 3 system (chico) and
> it failed.  I executed the following command:
>
> (./configure && make all install clean) >&! log &
>
> per the INSTALL document and the result is attached (udunits.log).
> I also tried setting the CPPFLAGS to be CPPFLAGS=-Df2cFortran per
> the linux config in INSTALL and that output from:
>
> make CPPFLAGS=-Df2cFortran all > & log.cpp

The CPPFLAGS macro must be set before the configure script is executed.

Try the following:

    1.  Go to the top-level source-directory.

    2.  Execute the command "make distclean".

    3.  Set you environment variable as before.

    4.  Ensure that the CPPFLAGS environment variable contains the
        string "-Df2cFortran".

    5.  Execute the configure script.

    6.  Execute the command "make"

    7.  Execute the command "make install".