20041117: udunits under cygwin

Adam,

>Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:47:44 -0500
>From: "Adam Baxter" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: : 20041116: udunits under cygwin

> Steve,
>     I've manually built the file with the same flags it compiles correctly.
> Adam

Odd.  I wonder what caused the "cc: : No such file or directory"
error-message?

I suggest you undo the modification to the configure script, remove the
file "config.cache" if it exists, and re-execute the configure script.
If the same problem occurs, then you'll have to track-down the cause by
iteratively modifying and executing the configure script.