20030925: configure core dumps on IRIX 6.5

Michael,

>Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 13:57:13 -0600
>From: "Michael Page" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030925: configure core dumps on IRIX 6.5

> Here it is:
>
> $ cat time_test.log
> configure:4019: checking for time.h
> configure:4029: /bin/cc -E conftest.c >/dev/null
> 2>conftest.out
> yes

Odd.  The above indicates that the script was successful -- contrary
to the output from the configure script.

> To make it a bit more confusing, Mary Haley was able to
> re-build her version on dataproc. My failures were
> happening on chinook. Everything is fine on dataproc for
> me too w/no mods to my env besides what I showed in
> original e-mail.

Methinks something's wrong with the environment and not the UDUNITS
package.

Would you please try to rebuild the UDUNITS package from scratch:

    1.  Go to the top-level source directory.

    2.  Perform steps 3 through 9 described near the end of the file
        INSTALL.  Perform all the steps exactly as described.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson