20030925: udunits and fortran Mac OSX 10.2.

Ruth,

>Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:22:13 -0400
>From: Ruth Platner <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030924: udunits and fortran Mac OSX 10.2.

> I've attached stddef.h from /usr/include on the Mac. There is a ptrdif
> in there, but I'm not sure what it should look like.
>
> Ruth

>  filename="stddef.h"

> #ifndef __STDDEF_H__
> #define __STDDEF_H__
>
> #include <machine/types.h>
> #include <machine/ansi.h>
>
> typedef       _BSD_PTRDIFF_T_ ptrdiff_t;

Odd.  The ealier error-message indicated that there wasn't a definition
for the "ptrdiff_t" type.

I'd like to see what the C preprocessor is making of the file
"utlib.c".  Would you please:

    1.  Go into the lib/ subdirectory.

    2.  Execute the command "make utlib.i".

    3.  Send me the file "utlib.i".