20030826: Problem with UNDUNITS

Adam,

>Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:18:12 -0700
>From: Adam Wilhite <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030826: Problem with UNDUNITS

> Here is the config.log, I appreciate your help.
>
> Adam Wilhite

> This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
> running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.
>
> configure:1105: cc -E f2cFortran conftest.c >/dev/null 2>conftest.out
> cc: f2cFortran: No such file or directory

The "f2cFortran" argument above is missing the necessary "-D" prefix.
I suspect that the C macro "f2cFortran" was incorrectly defined in the
CPPFLAGS environment variable when the configure script was executed.

Please try the following:

    1.  Go to the top-level source directory.

    2.  Perform steps 3 through 5 described near the end of the file
        INSTALL.

    3.  Ensure that the C macro "f2cFortran" is defined in the CPPFLAGS
        environment variable.  For example

            export CPPFLAGS=-Df2cFortran        # note the "-D"

        or

            setenv CPPFLAGS -Df2cFortran        # note the "-D"

        depending on your user-shell.

    4.  Perform steps 6 through 9 described near the end of the file
        INSTALL.

Please let me know if this helps.