20030610: UDUNITS install under SunOS 5.8

Alessio,

>Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:23:48 +0200
>From: Alessio Bellucci <address@hidden>
>To: address@hidden
>Subject: Udunits on SUN

> I am trying to install the UDUNITS package on my SUN  ( SunOS  5.8 sparc
> ) but I am having
> troubles. I was wondering whether there is a  udunits binary file
> available for this system.
> That would really help.

I'm afraid there's no binary release of the UDUNITS package for SunOS
5.8 SPARC.

The package builds on that system.  I'd be happy to help you install the
package.  What problems are you having?  See the end of the file INSTALL
for information on what I'll need to know.