20030514: Problem in installing Udunits on IRIX64-6.5

Bijoy,

>Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:50:49 +0530
>From: Bijoy Thompson <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Problem in installing Udunits on IRIX64-6.5

> iam sending the  files config.log, make.log and install.log

I asked for the file "configure.log" rather than "config.log".  It
doesn't matter, however, because the files "make.log" and "install.log"
indicate that the package was built and installed correctly.

Congratulations!  You now have valid UDUNITS installation.

Contact me if you have any other problems.