installing UDUNITS on Windows98

Andrade,

>Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:03:33 -0000
>From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jo=E3o_Andrade_Santos?= <address@hidden>
>To: "Steve Emmerson" <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: installation problem for UDUNITS

>     answering to your questions, the operating system on my PC is Windows98
> and I'm needing the Fortran interface.
> Thank you for your help.

You will have to work to build the UDUNITS package on a Windows system.
I've never done it, so I can't help much. You can use the "Makefile.in"
files as guides.

The first step is to build the necessary files in the lib/ subdirectory.
Go into that directory and compile the following files:

    utlib.c
    utparse.c
    utscan.c

Be sure to reference the include-directory "../port/cfortran" during
compilation and to specify the type of Fortran-calling-C conventions to
use (see file "port/cfortran/README" for help on this).

Regards,