Re: 19990127: Udunits for T90

Jiang,

In the above message, you wrote:

> I am using NETCDF on a Cray-T90, but in our machine the lib does
> not include file "libudunits.a". I tried to ask our manager but no
> response yet. Could you tell me how can I get one?

The UDUNITS package is available at the following URL

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/udunits/index.html

When building the package, unless you know that the Perl extension
module will be needed, I suggest setting the environment variable PERL
to the empty string to avoid potential complications.

--------