[THREDDS #ROT-922999]: (No Subject)

Greetings!

The NWS Weather Prediction Center (WPC) puts out text surface analysis products
every 3 hours:

  https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/html/sfc2.shtml

and we also make those products available on our THREDDS server:

  https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/noaaport/text/fronts/catalog.html

Note that the last link has both the regular product as well as a "higher
resolution" version.

We have some draft code for parsing these products in Python that will
hopefully be merged into MetPy soon:

  https://github.com/Unidata/MetPy/pull/1944

Otherwise, you can learn how to parse these products yourself from:

  https://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/html/read_coded_bull_hr.shtml

Hope this helps!

Ryan

> i meant to say fronts and pressure centers
>
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2022 at 11:49 AM Linuxuser1234 wrote:
>
> > do you have data for surface analysis to get frons in pressure centers
> > [image:
> > 20221025_12_F000_wpc_sfc.gif]

Ticket ID: ROT-922999
Department: Support THREDDS