[THREDDS #YZQ-616658]: THREDDS Radar Data Availability

Greetings!

I'm not familiar with the WCT--is that what you're using to navigate Root ->
Realtime data from IDD -> Radar Data?

If you examine the THREDDS server manually, you can see that there are plenty
of product files on the server:

https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/nexrad/level3/N0B/TLX/20220819/catalog.html

Ryan

> I often use the NOAA Weather & Climate Toolkit (currently WCT version
> 4.6.1) to view WSR-88D radar (Level II) data and (Level III) products.
> Lately, when I have tried to view data from the THREDDS Catalog (
> https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog.xml), I navigate from Root to
> Realtime data from IDD to Radar Data, but no files are listed from that
> level.  Is there some way I can obtain product files from THREDDS?

Ticket ID: YZQ-616658
Department: Support THREDDS