[THREDDS #RDJ-510777]: Problems with accessing https://thredds-test.unidata.ucar.edu (NOAAPORT) & thredds.ucar.edu (catalog order) w/ siphon.

Greetings!

You can use https://thredds-dev.unidata.ucar.edu instead. Out of curiosity,
what data are you using from thredds-test/thredds-dev?

We recently transitioned all of our TDS instances to v5 of the THREDDS Data
server, which is what produced the change in behavior (and no further change in
that behavior should be expected):

  https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/thredds/2022/msg00027.html

Cheers!

Ryan

> Hello All.
>
> I’ve notice over the last few days that we are not able to access the
> thredds-test.unidata.ucar.edu services.  Has this been discontinued, and if
> so is there another site for NOAA port access?
>
> Also similarly over the last few days our mapwall’s satellite python programs
> began to receive their TDS catalog lists form thredds.ucar.edu in “reverse”
> order.  While we were able to fix this by just getting the “end” of the
> catalog chain first, is this a new issue with thredds, siphon or is there
> something else happening?
>
> Cheers and Thanks
> Bill
> –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
> Dr. Bill Capehart, Director, Atmospheric and Environmental Sciences
> Civil & Environmental Engineering
> South Dakota Mines
> 501 E. Saint Joseph St., Rapid City, SD 57701
> 605.484.5692 (Cell) | address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden>
> [South Dakota Mines]<https://www.sdsmt.edu/>
> [South Dakota Mines on
> Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/SouthDakotaMines/>[South Dakota Mines on