[THREDDS #QYQ-606991]: No longer able to access data on your server

Greetings Justin,

I believe this part of the stacktrace is key:

> Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: No installed provider supports
> this key:
> sun.security.rsa.RSAPublicKeyImpl

That seems to indicate that the version of Java that matlab is using, or
another library included with matlab, is unable to connect to our site using
https. We've recently removed some older, insecure cryptographic protocols,
which matlab may have been relying upon for secure communication. Note that we
do not require any special keys, passwords, etc., and our certificate is issued
by a widely use certificate authority. The issue seems to be purely associated
with the java environment used by your installation of matlab.

Cheers,

Sean