[THREDDS #DNY-202981]: Multiple variables in grid as point service

Jeff,

All of the variables in the request need to be on the same coordinate system,
so unfortunately you'll need to make two requests.

I agree it would have been useful for NCSS to give you an error rather than
silently truncate your request--though at this point this might break code in
the wild.

Ryan

> I'm doing a grid-as-point request with multiple variables. It works OK if
> the variables are all on the same vertical level, e.g., min/max temperature
> @ 2m. But, if I try to add precip, which isn't on a vertical coordinate, I
> only get the precip field in the result CSV.
>
> e.g. -
> From:
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/ncss/grib/NCEP/GFS/Global_0p5deg/Best/pointDataset.html
>
> Selecting precip,mint,maxt I only get precip -
>
> http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/ncss/grib/NCEP/GFS/Global_0p5deg/Best?var=Total_precipitation_surface_Mixed_intervals_Accumulation&var=Maximum_temperature_height_above_ground_Mixed_intervals_Maximum&var=Minimum_temperature_height_above_ground_Mixed_intervals_Minimum&latitude=40&longitude=-90&time_start=2016-04-20T00%3A00%3A00Z&time_end=2016-05-14T06%3A00%3A00Z&vertCoord=&accept=csv

Ticket ID: DNY-202981
Department: Support THREDDS