[THREDDS #PLA-670637]: Issue related to tds ncss

Hi Ghansham,

The bounding box issue you're seeing with MSGNavigation is likely the same one
we have with stereographic projections:
https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/issues/504

That is, our bbox calculation is flawed for some projections: the only way to
do it right is to examine the lat/lon of every grid cell. Fixing it is on our
TODO list.

Cheers,
Christian

Ticket ID: PLA-670637