[THREDDS #OOK-240915]: Missing timeseries from grid service

Jeff,

If what you want is a point request, don't give it a degenerate bounding
box--instead pass it "lon=" and "lat=". Also, for a point request, CSV and XML
are available in addition to NetCDF3/4.

Ryan

> Hi Ryan,
>
> I just tried making a subset request with lat1=lat2,lon1=lon2 and got an
> error.
> Also, the time series used to have a CSV output. The grid subset only has
> netcdf as choices

Ticket ID: OOK-240915
Department: Support THREDDS