[THREDDS #XBC-455216]: thredds 5.0

Hi Jon,

You're right, that link [1] stopped working. Turns out that the server was
being too aggressive about scouring snapshots, and deleted the one I published.

I've configured the server to ease up on the scouring and uploaded another
5.0.0 build. This one should actually stick around. Same URL.

As before, download "tds-<version>.war" and rename it to just "thredds.war"
before you drop it into Tomcat.

Cheers,
Christian

[1]