[THREDDS #QRV-545531]: GeoTIFF support in TDS 4.6.3 ?

geotiff-iosp [1] requires a Maven Bill Of Materials from THREDDS in order to
build. As of v4.6.1, we stopped producing that, so geotiff-iosp could not be
updated to use the latest THREDDS.

Today we released v4.6.4, which includes a fix for this issue [2]. It should
now be possible for Tom Kunicki to update geotiff-iosp.

[1] https://github.com/tkunicki/geotiff-iosp
[2] https://github.com/Unidata/thredds/pull/379

Ticket ID: QRV-545531
Department: Support THREDDS