[THREDDS #VNI-792787]: WMS error

Hi Hualan, Fan :

These tables were added to CDM 4.5.0+, now released. Please let us know if you
have any problems.

Also, its not clear why NASA is using center=7, subcenter=4,12,138,
version=130. Perhaps you could ask whoever is in charge of generating these
GRIB files? The generating organization must "own" the center/subcenter/version
to be sure there are no conflicts. Did the NWS give NASA/GLDAS and NLDAS
ownership of these subcenter numbers and versions?

Rules for versioning GribTables as far as we understand them are here:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/thredds/v4.5/netcdf-java/reference/formats/GribTables.html

In any case, we are closeing this ticket.

John

Department: Support netCDF Java